The Colorado Mint makes its own luck by...
-building and operating casinos
-amending state constitutions
-changing federal policies
-designing new casino games
Game Patents and Game Design
Developing casino games and player tracking products in today’s ever growing gaming industry can be a lucrative venture. The Colorado Mint uses its casino floor experience and gambler knowledge to design, patent and bring to market, games and casino related products.
The Colorado Mint moves a new gaming idea from cocktail napkin to the casino floor by using a tiered-prototyping process and ensures that the new game is protected and licensable.
1. Marketplace Study. (Frequently, this is generated by gambler observations)
2. Ensure that the new game is designed for the marketplace.
3. Evaluate the idea, using the Gambler's Fallacy Principles, while identifying the easiest way to manufacture and distribute the new product idea.
4. Prototype the product idea and test mathematical odds for compliance.
5. Preliminary and full patent submissions.
6. Craft licensing and manufacturing contracts to place product on casino floors in as many jurisdictions as possible.
The Colorado Mint designs its own products and partners with casino owners and general managers to produce new products. These products lower initial game-placement costs and allow expansion to other gaming jurisdictions without the high capital cost associated with traditional expansions.
To discuss opportunities and licenses please go here.